Saturday, January 17, 2009

George Foreman GRV660 8-in-1 Toaster Oven/Broiler/Rotisserie, Black

George Foreman GRV660 8-in-1 Toaster Oven/Broiler/Rotisserie, Black Eight ways to healthier cooking! Bake, roast, broil, grill, griddle, toast, rotisserie and bun warm. Large .6 cubic ft. interior can accommodate six slices of toast or a 9" pie. Thirty minute timer with auto shut off; quick clean interior; slide-out crumb tray; built-in storage drawer. Includes two reversible racks, rotisserie spit & holder, baking pan. Model GRV660. Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
Customer Review: Great Toaster Oven
I love this toaster oven. A 9 inch pan or pie plate fits perfectly for baking. Toast comes out just right. I haven't tried the rotisserie yet, but it looks easy to do. I recommend this to anyone looking for a toaster oven.
Customer Review: This product is not built to last
I've seen similar reviews on this product....that the top heating element fails within about a year's time. This is a design flaw. I've also heard that there is no way to get a replacement part.

I would not recommend this product unless you want a toaster oven that only lasts about a year.

No comments: