Saturday, January 17, 2009

Toaster Oven Baking Set

Toaster Oven Baking Set This set of non-stick baking pans is perfectly sized to fit inside most toaster ovens.
Set of 4: cookie sheet/baking pan, 6 cavity muffin pan, rectangular cake/brownie pan, and cooking rack.
Dishwasher safe. 5 year limited warranty.
Customer Review: great size
Now that I am older and cooking for 1 (widowed and children all grown and gone)I needed some smaller size baking pans and these fill the bill nicely.
I use them in the convection oven rather than a toaster oven.
I highly recommend them.
Customer Review: Finally, pans that work in my T-Fal.
I love my T-Fal toaster/convection oven, but the curved design made it hard to find pans that fit. The measurements listed on other pans I bought only referred to the cooking area, not the whole pan. Nearly every one I found had a "lip" around it that prevented me from closing the door. I also found some of the materials to be flimsy.

The Chicago Metallic Toaster Oven Baking Set fits perfectly and are as well-made as the full sized pans. I was pleased that the muffin tins were full sized, too. (I wouldn't mind if they made a mini-muffin tin, though!) I would certainly recommend this to anyone who uses their toaster oven!

No comments: