Thursday, December 25, 2008

Black & Decker 4-Slice Convection Toaster Oven - White

Black & Decker 4-Slice Convection Toaster Oven - White 4-Slice capacity. Bakes. Toasts. Top Browns/Defrosts.
Customer Review: So far so good!!
I purchased this toaster oven over a month ago for my worksite. So far it's performed well. At first finding the write setting for toastin bread was a little tricky, but once found it worked great. Haven't done any cooking with it. But as far as warming up food, or frozen foods has performed well. Easy to clean. Big knobs are also a plus, have a rugged feel to them.
Customer Review: Great Find
I had the standard Toaster oven by GE finally went on me.
I asked my daughter to help me find one that was just simple, no flashy extras. Just a timer,heat setting and oven or toast selector can't get much simpliar than that. Very well designed, and has replaced my oven completely. Some people may not like the sound of the ticking of the timer, but personally it's a good reminder it's on. Also you can only set the timer up until an hour and to me that is a good function also cause I don't think you would or should use this to replace and oven for long time cooking.

No comments: