Saturday, December 20, 2008

#Sunbeam 6198 4-Slice Toaster Oven, White

Sunbeam 6198 4-Slice Toaster Oven, White Sunbeam 4 Slice Toaster Oven features include oven temperature control baking pan with broiler rack and 15 minute time with stay-on option.
Customer Review: Runs Very Hot
My toaster oven runs very hot, probably 125 to 150 degrees over the thermostat setting. This is an inexpensive oven, and clearly the quality is low. It is a reminder that you get what you pay for.
Customer Review: wire tray does not slide in & out of toaster without assistance.
The wire tray is designed to slide in & out of the toster with the help of TWO metal hooks, one on each side of the door. ONE hook is missing on my toaster so I have to use my finger to push the tray slightly into the body of the toaster before the door will close. I have burnt my fingers doing this !

No comments: