Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Chicago Metallic Gourmetware 2-Piece Toaster Oven/Broiler Pan

Chicago Metallic Gourmetware 2-Piece Toaster Oven/Broiler Pan A toaster oven should do more than toast bagels. With the Chicago Metallic broiler pan, the toaster oven reaches its potential by broiling meats, roasting potatoes, and baking a mini batch of cookies. The pan measures 10-1/4 by 7-1/4 inches and 3/4 inch deep--just right for single-serving sizes. It is durably constructed of aluminized steel for the long-lasting usage that professional cooks love and has a nonstick surface for the quick cleanup that home cooks need. The rack nestles inside the pan, but can be used separately as a cooling rack for cookies. --Lynne Sampson
Customer Review: Gift
I bought this as a gift for someone who wanted one. I did not read carefully and it is a bit smaller that I expected but fits a steak or a couple of burgers. She says it is well made and cleans easily.
Customer Review: Small pan but tough in action.
I bought this pan set to use with my new Cuisinart toaster oven. It's a nice, sturdy set. I've use it several times and I am quite happy with it's performance. I intend on purchasing another one.

Regarding it's size, even knowing the stated measurements beforehand, for some reason it still seemed smaller than I anticipated. Or maybe it's that I am not used to toaster oven size pans. The size is fine for me as I generally just cook for myself. However, fitting large portions on it would be a problem. Two pork chops is all you are going to fit on it. FYI.

No comments: