Thursday, November 27, 2008

Krups FBC2 6-Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven, Black

Krups FBC2 6-Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven, Black 6 slice capacity. Convention baking function circulates heated air around food for a faster, more even cooking result. 2 sets of 3 quartz heating elements (1 set above and 1 set below) heat food 30% faster and allow ultra precise temperature control. Pate
Customer Review: Really great toaster oven
There are times that you need to heat something up but a microwave isn't the best choice. This toaster oven has exceeded our expectations. My wife absolutely loves it. She has made corn bread, cookies, cooked bacon besides the expected toast. The convection part of the oven is great as well as the alternating top & bottom heating elements. It cooks evenly with this method. I highly recommend this item!!
Customer Review: BEST TOASTER OVEN. EVER!
I bought this because it was the only toaster oven with 3 heating fillaments on the top and bottom, all others I looked at only had two. I am SO glad I got this. I am amazed and delighted with the consistant and reliable results of this oven. It is head and shoulders above the Cuisinart toaster oven that it replaced (it has electrical issues) and looks great to boot!



Perfectly toasted cheese sandwiches, great baked casseroles, it fits a pizza, completely even heating, an easy to clean crumb tray, etc. It also has a relativly small footprint for how much space it offeres inside. It comes with toast tongs that I didn't pay much mind too, but we use them ALL the time and haven't had one singed finger removing items. There are MANY positve aspects to this machine. I am recently a convert to the Krups brand, I also have a Krups multi-cooker that we got as a wedding present -- it is AMAZING! I will definitly look at the Krups brand for future apliance purchases.

No comments: