Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cuisinart CPT-120 Electronic Cool Touch 2-Slice Toasters

Cuisinart CPT-120 Electronic Cool Touch 2-Slice Toasters

Cuisinart CPT-120 Electronic Cool Touch 2-Slice Toasters

Ancient Romans left bread heating on rocks as a means of toasting to preserve the bread. You don't have to. You can enjoy delicious, toasted bread anytime you want, in moments not hours. Cuisinart CPT-120 is a stylish, functional toaster that is designed for precision and ease. There are 9 settings to choose the brown-ness of your toast. It just doesn't work with store sliced bread. It has 2 extra-wide slots to accept an English Muffin or a Bagel. Convenient touch-controls make this toaster a friendly partner in any kitchen. Then spread your favorite butter, jam, or cold cut on your fresh, hot toast. The Romans would've never dreamed of the Cuisinart CPT-120. It's your reality. Make this toaster yours!

Cuisinart CPT-120 Electronic Cool Touch 2-Slice Toasters Review

I bought this Cuisinart toaster about a month ago. Previously, I owned a cheap Toastmaster two slice toaster that I had since college.

This toaster is compact but has everything you could need. It has slots wide enough for homemade bread and bagels, a reheat and defrost button and a cancel button. It is a very powerful toaster for sandwich bread. The first time I used it I was too excited to read the instructions first so I set the LED dial at 5 which was the level I used on my Toastmaster. That was a mistake because I burnt the toast crisp. This toaster I only have to set to a 2 to get my toast a nice brown shade. It really puts off the heat. I don't eat bagels so I can't say how it does on them. On Toaster Strudels it works well at a level 4 or 5 setting.

I love this toaster and would buy it again!

Cuisinart CPT-120 Electronic Cool Touch 2-Slice Toasters For Sale

No comments: