Monday, February 2, 2009

Hamilton Beach 31173 6 Slice Toaster Oven/Broiler

Hamilton Beach 31173 6 Slice Toaster Oven/Broiler

  • Fits 6 bread slices
  • Stainless steel exterior
  • Continuous clean interior
  • Removable crumb tray
  • Keep warm setting
  • Ready-bell timer
  • Broil grid and bake pan
    Customer Review: Great little oven!
    I have never owned a toaster oven but I am impressed by what they can do. It toasts better than my toaster. I have baked and toasted in it and so far everything has been great. The only thing I haven't tried yet is the broil option which I plan to try very soon. The color is great and very easy to clean. I am completely satisfied so far.
    Customer Review: Great Color!
    I wanted an appliance to match the others in my kitchen and this fit the bill perfectly. The red color matches my red Kitchen-Aid appliances, red RCA microwave, and red Hamilton Beach Eclectics coffee maker and toaster. It works very well. My only complaint is that it's difficult to see the settings on the knobs without bright light. So, in that sense, it is not particularly user friendly. I have to kind of "zoom" in close for anything more involved than toasting. It's easy to imagine screwing up. With each nob one must "align" things. I'm sure after it's used several more times I'll get used to it. I'm enjoying having a smaller appliance to cook, reheat and broil. Be wary that instructions will inform you to unplug after use and that it should not be operated under another appliance such as a microwave. Other than these, no complaints. Suits me just fine.

  • No comments: