Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Black & Decker TRO964 Classic Countertop 1350-Watt Toaster Oven

Black & Decker TRO964 Classic Countertop 1350-Watt Toaster Oven 4 Slice Capacity / Bakes and Broils / Toasts sliced bread and sndwiches / Easy to use / 1350 Watts / For Counter Top use / 110V AC Power Cord
Customer Review: SAVE YOUR MONEY
I initially purchased this oven because it not only looked good, but could cook a frozen pizza. The first one only worked less than a month before it had to be exchanged. Now the 2nd one quit working--has a short inside--keep banging it a couple of times until it finishes cooking. Worse toaster oven I had ever purchased. It is not dependable. Very disappointed. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T BUY THIS ITEM.
Customer Review: It's headed for the Goodwill!
My primary reason for buying this was to make toast. It holds two slices and cooks the bread only on the right side, so if you want it cooked evenly you have to rotate the bread half way through cooking. Also, if you want to cook another item right after you have just used it the heating elements wont come on. I'm guessing it must be some kind of safety feature that it has to completely cool down before you can use it again.

I have broiled Costco frozen egg rolls in it and it worked great. All in all I would say that if you're just useing it to reheat food it would work fine, but as for me I'm on to the next toaster oven.

No comments: