Sunday, November 30, 2008

Proctor-Silex 4-Slice Toaster Oven/Broiler - Black (31955)

Proctor-Silex 4-Slice Toaster Oven/Broiler - Black (31955) Customer Review: Excellent Cheap Toaster Oven! Very Happy!:)
I got my Proctor-Silex Black Toaster Oven 2 weeks ago. I've baked cookies and heated up links and lunch meat in it about 6 or 7 times. The cookies are a wonderful crispy texture. I had to adjust slightly the temperature (350 to 325), no biggy. I love the look, the size is compact, the black/silver matches my appliances and the price is unbeatable for the quality. I like that the door slides up and they even thought of a way to slide in reverse to clean the inside. I just love it!
Customer Review: Toaster/Oven Value Plus
I had a GE Toaster Oven for over 20 years that seemed indestructable. I researched new ones & decided on the Proctor Silex. It has some very nice features. It's compact (about the same size as the previous GE). The rounded front door has a full glass window which allows you to see everything inside.This window/door rolls up rather than out saving needed counter space in front. The interior has a non-stick finish with chrome wracks for easy cleaning. The warranty is for 2 years. This little Toaster/Oven bakes, broils, & toasts. The interior crumb tray & bake pan could be of better quality stainless (my only criticism). Other than that at the $40 price this one is a winner!

No comments: