Friday, November 28, 2008

DeLonghi DO400 1400-Watt Digital Control 4-Slice Toaster Oven

DeLonghi DO400 1400-Watt Digital Control 4-Slice Toaster Oven The Delonghi DO400 an efficient alternative to turning on the oven. This 1400-watt countertop appliance provides user friendly digital controls that make it easy to bake, broil, toast, or keep food warm. Its 1/3-cubic-foot capacity will accommodate individual pizzas, casseroles, or up to four slices of bread, bagels, or English muffins at a time. You can also broil a steak or bake a cake. It's compact, easy-to-use, and delivers foods full of flavor and texture. This stylish countertop appliance is a perfect accessory to any kitchen and is also perfect as an all-round food-prep device in a dorm room. Drop-down crumb tray for easy cleanup Bake pan and broil rack included Unit measures 11-1/4 by 16 by 8 inches Delonghi 1-year limited warranty
Customer Review: Happy Toasting
I read your reviews before I purchased this item. I happen to like bread, bagels, etc. well done. Many of the reviews said that even on the lowest setting, the bread, etc. was too dark. I guess these people don't like toast because I like my bread dark and used the lowest setting and it is too light for me. So far I have been enjoying my new toaster oven. I especially like the compact design so it doesn't take up the whole counter. The only thing that I don't like is when we have a power outage, I have another clock to reset!!!!
Customer Review: Small, versatile, and nicely designed
I am really happy with this toaster oven.

Pros:

- Toasts, bakes and broils evenly

- Warms up quickly

- Includes broiler pan

- Nice looking

- Doesn't take up a lot of space

- Oven rack has two positions (high or low)

- Roomy inside (4 slices of pizza fit well)

- It has a clock

- Tray can sit on top of oven when you're not using it



Cons:

- Must toast at lowest level (T1) which is not the default (T4 is, and I've never used it)

- Can't set machine defaults

- Beeping noise oven makes when pressing buttons is unnecessary and kind of loud; no option to turn sound off

No comments: